Tobermory Hyperbaric Facility
The Tobermory Hyperbaric Facility has an educational program for divers which includes lectures and recompression chamber runs. This, combined with ongoing diving research, continues to enhance diver safety.
The program ensures ongoing availability of support for sport, commercial and scientific diving by providing:
- lectures and instructional chamber dives
- improved response to diving problems through investigation and research
- training in defensive diving techniques
- assistance with the investigation of diving mishaps and casualties
- emergency medical services directly or via remote support
Peninsula Medical Services clinic at the same site is a Doctor's office only.
For medical emergencies / walk-in clinic please go to:
Lion's Head Hospital
22 Moore Street
Lion's Head, ON, N0H 1W0