Winter in Tobermory
Winter on the Bruce is beautiful. When the snow falls it looks like a picture postcard. It is a great time to rest and relax. Bruce Peninsula National Park is open year round (P2 parking lot). Trails are unmaintained but are open for use.
Please click here for a list of businesses which are open during the off season. Check the Do & See Menu - Winter in Tobermory above. Click here for activities available at The Meeting Place. Looking for a summer job in Tobermory? Click to check out our job openings page
Restaurants & Entertainment
- Enjoy the Local Whitefish!
- Local 100 mile food available
- Waterside dining with fantastic views
- Dinner Cruise to Manitoulin Island onboard the Chi-Cheemaun
- Live Music and entertainment
Shopping, Galleries & Outfitters
Visit our Shops & Galleries
- Local artist work for sale and for show!
- Get some wicked new outfits at our local funky shops!
- Out of ketchup? We have grocery stores providing for all your needs
- Need a unique gift or souvenir?
- Looking for Liquor, a post office or a bank? All Covered!