Winter in Tobermory
Winter on the Bruce is beautiful. When the snow falls it looks like a picture postcard. It is a great time to rest and relax. Bruce Peninsula National Park is open year round (P2 parking lot). Trails are unmaintained but are open for use. When conditions are right Tobermory is a great place to hike, cross-country ski, snowshoe and snowmobile.
Restaurants & Entertainment
- Enjoy the Local Whitefish!
- Local 100 mile food available
- Waterside dining with fantastic views
- Dinner Cruise to Manitoulin Island onboard the Chi-Cheemaun
- Live Music and entertainment
Shopping, Galleries & Outfitters
Visit our Shops & Galleries
- Local artist work for sale and for show!
- Get some wicked new outfits at our local funky shops!
- Out of ketchup? We have grocery stores providing for all your needs
- Need a unique gift or souvenir?
- Looking for Liquor, a post office or a bank? All Covered!