Spring in Tobermory
Spring is a time of reawakening on the Bruce Peninsula. As the snow and ice melt we see the return of our beautiful blue water and the forest trails spring to life with renewed beauty as flowers and plants start to grow.
Most businesses will be opening the first weekend in May. For a list of businesses that are open in April please click here. The Flowerpot Island cruises are scheduled to start May 9th and the Chi-Cheemaun ferry will start running May 5th, 2015. It's a great time to come and visit us!
Restaurants & Entertainment
- Enjoy the Local Whitefish!
- Local 100 mile food available
- Waterside dining with fantastic views
- Dinner Cruise to Manitoulin Island onboard the Chi-Cheemaun
- Live Music and entertainment
Shopping, Galleries & Outfitters
Visit our Shops & Galleries
- Local artist work for sale and for show!
- Get some wicked new outfits at our local funky shops!
- Out of ketchup? We have grocery stores providing for all your needs
- Need a unique gift or souvenir?
- Looking for Liquor, a post office or a bank? All Covered!