Dramatic cliffs rise from the turquoise waters of Georgian Bay. In large tracts of forest, black bears roam and rare reptiles find refuge in rocky areas and diverse wetlands. Ancient cedar trees spiral from the cliff-edge; a multitude of orchids and ferns take root in a mosaic of habitats. Welcome to the magic of Bruce Peninsula National Park
232 drive-in campsites in three campgrounds: Birches, Poplars and Tamarack. The campgrounds front onto Cyprus Lake.
Visiting the Grotto Shoreline?
- Confirmed reservation required from May 1 to October 31, 2021
- 4 hour parking time-slots
Visiting Halfway Log Dump shoreline?
- Confirmed reservation required from June 18 to September 7, 2021
-6 hour parking time slots
2021 RESERVATIONS WILL LAUNCH ON APRIL 29TH, 2021 AT 8AM EST.
They can be made on-line at www.reservation.pc.gc.ca or by calling 1-877-RESERVE (877-737-3783)
If you do get lost.
- Stay calm.
- Check for cell phone service. If you have coverage, stay where you are and call 911 (or the park number 519-596-2702). Make sure that you tell the dispatcher your cell phone number and where you think you are. Don’t continue walking until you have received instructions from park staff.
- If you don’t have cell phone service retrace your steps until you find enough to call for help or you find the trail again. Pay attention to where you are walking when looking at your cell phone.
- Rescuers can confirm your general location if you have a cell phone signal.